Saturday, March 22, 2008

Green Bean Eating Machine


Reed loves green beans! It was the first baby food besides cereal. And he liked it from the first bite! I believe I had this nickname when I was a baby, and now I can pass it on to Little Man. The 'Green Bean Eating Machine'. We captured a video of it to share. Sorry it's a little long. We're just excited, proud parents! Oh, and it's his 5-month birthday today! I can't believe it's already been five months. He is changing so much every day. Happy Birthday, Reed!

4 comments:

-brittany- said...

Too cute! Solids look fun but sure do look messy.

Amy said...

I wish Anna Kate loved green beans like your little man! She can down some sweet potatoes and squash, but gags on green beans!

Whit and Lindsay said...

hey, i gag on them too.

Whit and Lindsay said...

or at least just swallow them with tea in polite company.

Thanks for visiting.