Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What I learned on my half birthday


Happy Half-Birthday, Reed! Today Reed is six months old. He has grown so much! He's almost crawling, sitting up easily, eating solids, and gaining so much personality. He's also learning cause and effect. You know, throws things on the ground to watch Mommy and Daddy pick it up. Again. And again. And again.

Today he learned a new trick. He was playing in the crib while I was putting his clothes up and I heard him giggling. So I took a peek, and this is what I found:

And as soon as I saw him, he laughed again as if to say, "Ha ha, look what I did." I went and got Michael and showed him, and again Reed started giggling. He was so proud of himself for taking his diaper off! And the kicker, he had just pooped. Not so funny for Mommy.

Here's a little video of him playing with his new toy. It's a 'crawl ball' that we confiscated from his Gramma's house. He's starting to crawl after it a little. Didn't manage to catch a video of that though.

2 comments:

Corneice said...

Happy half birthday, Reed. We love you. Gramma & Grumpy

-brittany- said...

Happy Birthday Reed Love-Ada

Uh oh! You are in for it. I am dedicating a post to you. Check it out.

Thanks for visiting.